Job Title: Compliance Associate
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom. The company is currently seeking to employ a Compliance Associate in its Malta division.
As a Compliance Associate you will be reporting into the Assistant Head of Compliance and assisting in the day-to-day running of the compliance activities to ensure adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Act as the point of contact to the Sales Department in setting up and reviewing Terms of Business with Introducers to ensure compliance on all regulatory matters.
- Undertaking compliance checks on customer onboarding.
- Conducting ongoing compliance monitoring according to the customer risk assessment.
- Reviewing and monitoring compliance with Malta Pensions Rules in particular due diligence requirements.
- Keeping abreast with public statements issued by global and local Regulatory bodies and provide impact analysis of any changes.
- Dealing with requests and enquiries received from Regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
- Participating in compliance projects including the development and implementation of compliance related policies and procedures and remediation work.
- Prepare and deliver training intra-company as necessary.
- Assist on data protection matters that may arise, including dealing and coordinating data subject access requests and ensure that that the regulatory time frames are respected.
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic, who has a solid understanding of Compliance principles, the preferred candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Communicate clearly and professionally at all levels.
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure and within tight timescales.
Experience and Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will ideally have worked in the Financial Services Industry for at least 3 years. Knowledge in Regulatory Compliance and AML Legislation is required.
Basis: Full Time
Salary: A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered to the right candidate.
To apply, send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com