Job Title: Compliance Associate
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom. The company is currently seeking to employ a Compliance Associate in its Malta division.
Main responsibilities of the role:
Assisting the Group Head of Compliance in the day-to-day running of the compliance activities focusing mainly on:
- Setting up and reviewing Terms of Business with Introducers.
- Undertaking compliance checks on new business whilst ensuring that established time-frames are constantly met.
- Carry out client screening investigations and escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Dealing with requests and enquiries received from Regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
- Participating in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Liaison with other Group offices.
Experience and knowledge required:
The ideal candidate will ideally have worked in the Financial Services Industry for at least 3 years. Knowledge in compliance will be considered an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong research skills and analytical.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to within tight timescales.
To apply, send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com