Job Title: Pension Investment Analyst
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom. The company is currently seeking to employ a Pensions Investment Analyst on a full-time basis in its Malta division, based in Ta’ Xbiex.
In your role you will gain invaluable industry experience, working alongside other pension investment analysts in analysing and placing of investment deals across a very diversified range of investment funds and other assets types, on behalf of our Members in relation to their pension fund portfolios. There will be detailed interaction with Advisers and product providers throughout the world, in particular Europe, the Far East and the Middle East.
In terms of employee development, initially you will work closely with an analyst and under the oversight of as senior analyst and receive in-depth training and support day to day. The selected candidate will be eligible for generous study leave should they wish to further their studies or pursue self-development courses to enhance knowledge and skills related to the industry.
We are a progressive Company offering flexible starting/finishing hours, along with the ability to work from home if appropriate. We also have an active company social scene, including numerous fully paid for afterwork social activities throughout the year, a company away night abroad or in Malta and team building activities.
Reporting directly to the Head of Investments and with the support of a Senior Pensions Investment Analyst, the successful candidate will focus on:
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Have team duties in conjunction with Senior Pension Analysts.
- Carry out day-to-day analysis and review of investment instructions and Member portfolios.
- Perform administration tasks including the placing of dealing instructions against tight timescales.
- Provide administration support for more complex areas of the day-to-day administration, and deal with a wide range of queries from advisers and members.
- Action issues arising from non-standard queries and policies.
- Participate in a range of projects.
- Knowledge of different asset classes, especially Funds (Open-ended, closed-ended, ETFs, etc.)
- Have knowledge of terminology used in the Fund industry (NAV, AMC, TER, OCF, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel to process data for reporting.
- Ability to work within a vibrant team environment.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Fluent in English.
Experience and Qualifications:
The role is ideally suited to a candidate who has
- Recently graduated from Finance, Investments, or other suitable discipline; or
- Previous experience working in an investment or finance related role
- An Accountancy and/or audit background with excellent excel skills
The role is ideally suited to someone looking to develop a career in investments and finance and gain an excellent knowledge of investments offering by leading investment companies around the world.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered to the right candidate.
Indefinite – Full Time
Group Life Insurance
Private medical Insurance (after a qualifying period)
Support with costs and study leave to undertake professional exams.
9th October 2020
To apply, send a CV to email@example.com