Job Title: Pensions Administrator - Malta
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom. The company is currently seeking to employ a Pensions Administrator in its Malta division.
Momentum Pensions provide international pension schemes in Malta, UK, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man, a key part of this services involves the processing of Client applications, the investment of their pensions funds and assisting Clients and the Financial Advisers on a wide range of technical and day to day queries.
The role is definitely NOT a boring administration job, it’s a varied role and you will require a wide range of skills to undertake the day-to-day duties to service the requirements of Clients and their Financial Advisers from all over the world in a compliant, professional and efficient manner. Working alongside a host of top international investment companies you will gain excellent experience in the financial services and investments industry.
Reporting directly to the Team leader and with support of a Senior Administrator, the successful candidate will focus on:
- Process new client applications from new business stage through to the investments of Clients pensions funds with a range of top investment companies.
- Assist with processing all future technical and day to day requests across the membership of the schemes.
- Be the first point of contact for queries received from Financial Advisors from all over the world, providing them with a very well supported service.
- Ensure all statutory and disclosure requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Be involved in a range of projects already scheduled and projects driven by Regulatory changes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written.
- Work on their own or as part of a team and maintain confidentiality.
- Confident with the ability to ask questions.
- Ability to work on projects.
- Ability to prioritise work and to deliver to given deadlines.
- Aptitude for IT systems especially Word and Excel
Experience and Knowledge:
Previous experience in the financial services, banking or pensions industry is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Recent Graduates are welcome to apply as full training will be given.
It is an excellent role for a new starter and has significant career potential within a substantial international group.
Position: Indefinite – Full Time
Salary: A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered to the right candidate.
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Support with costs and study leave to undertake professional exams in financial planning or financial advice.
Closing Date: 30th June 2019
To apply, send a CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org