Job Title: Pensions Investment Analyst
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom. The company is currently seeking to employ a Pensions Investment Analyst in its Malta division, based in Ta’ Xbiex.
In your role you will be responsible for analysing and dealing in Investments in a variety of Pension portfolios, on behalf of our members.
There will be detailed interaction with Advisers and product providers throughout the world, in particular Europe, the Far East and the Middle East.
The selected candidate will:
- Have team duties in conjunction with Senior Pension Analysts.
- Day-to-day analysis and review of Member portfolios.
- Administration tasks including the placing of dealing instructions against tight timescales.
- Provide administration support for more complex areas of the day-to-day administration, and deal with a wide range of queries from advisers and members.
- Action issues arising from non-standard queries and policies.
- Participate in a range of projects.
Experience / qualifications
The selected candidate would ideally:
- Hold 1+ years’ experience within the Finance industry with a bias towards the Investment industry.
- Hold a qualification up to degree level and/or working towards an investment/financial services or pensions qualification.
- Ability to work within a vibrant team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
Basis: Full time
Salary range: An outstanding remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered to the right candidate.
Company Name: Momentum Pensions Malta Limited
Closing Date: 12th May 2017
To Apply: Send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com