Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Momentum Pensions is a leading international pension provider, and operates through four entities in the UK, Malta, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man. As a result of continued growth, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic Project Manager based in our Manchester (Sale) office, who will drive forward from concept to launch a number of new project and product initiatives, working alongside the existing Group Management team. This is an exciting and varied role for an individual who has skill, motivation and drive.
The individual will:-
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver projects and tasks to key deadlines.
- Be self motivated, a problem solver and be highly adaptable.
- Be very articulate having to work with internal stakeholders, staff and externals providers.
- Have experience across the Pension sector in the UK.
- Be capable of detailed technical analysis and assessment of complex legislation and regulation.
The business is looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- 3-5 years Project Management experience ideally within Pension/Financial Services
- Experience in assessing regulatory impacts with Pensions/Financial Services
- Strong communication skills (presentations & report writing)
- Ability to communicate strongly across a variety of senior stakeholders from the business operations and technology teams
- Project Management qualification
Project Management: 3 years minimum
A competitive salary will be offered subject to an individuals experience.
To apply, please send your CV, current remuneration package, together with a covering letter to Paul Wright, Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).