Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
We are looking to recruit an energetic, hardworking, articulate individual to join our team dealing with SIPP and to a lesser extent QROPS.
As a member of the team, you will be expected to:
- provide administration support for our international Sales team
- prepare new business packs including illustrations for advisers
- assist with marketing requests for sales aids, brochures, literature, etc
- assist advisers on the Momentum website and adviser registration process
- liaise with advisers with the investment providers registration and functionality
- assist the administration team with progressing new business pipeline cases to completion
- provide support to the administration team as required
You will be responsible for all aspects of sales support and will be dealing with advisers on a regular basis. As such you must be confident in communicating in a clear and precise manner. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to build relationships with our advisers and deliver an exceptional service.
Knowledge / experience
- You will have an understanding of SIPP, as you will be expected to assist advisers with general queries. Training can be provided where necessary.
- Ideally you will also have some knowledge of QROPS
The role is extremely varied and you will need to be able to work under pressure. You will be part of a small team and be expected to share knowledge and help out other members of the team as necessary.
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to short deadlines
- Numerical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
We would be keen to hear from anybody with relevant work experience who is looking for a fresh challenge in a successful and growing business.
A competitive salary package is offered
Benefits include Death in service, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme
Please send your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org