Job Title: SIPP Administrator
Momentum Pensions is one of the world’s leading specialist pension providers. We’ve helped thousands of UK residents, British expatriates and international clients all over the world to achieve the pension that’s most efficient and beneficial for their needs. Today, we administer over £2 billion of assets. We’re regulated Pension Scheme Administrators and Trustees operating schemes in the UK, Malta, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man.
We aim to be the leading administrator within our chosen markets delivering our services in an efficient and professional manner, with clear transparent pricing, market leading technical support meeting our intermediaries and members needs at any stage.
Main purpose of the job
As a member of the team you will be responsible for all aspects of administration for our SIPP products including those holding commercial properties and will be dealing with surveyors, lenders and solicitors on a regular basis as well as financial advisers.
You must be comfortable working with numbers and be able to look at the funding of proposed purchases as well as be able to reconcile rental receipts. You will be responsible for preparing quarterly VAT returns; this requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will also set up new business cases and be responsible for calculating our members pension benefits.
Main responsibilities of the role:
As a member of the team, you will be expected to:
- Provide administration for our SIPP products including SIPPs holding portfolios of properties
- Responsible for all aspects of administration for our commercial properties held in our SIPP
- Deal with surveyors, lenders and solicitors on a regular basis.
- Responsible for all aspects of SIPP administration from new business to settling benefits.
- Deal with financial advisers, clients and a range of investment and pensions providers.
- You will need to be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Need to be able to work under pressure.
- Share knowledge and support less experienced members of the team.
- It is important that you build relationships with our advisers and clients and deliver an exceptional service.
Ability to carry out the following duties for SIPPs with minimal supervision:
- All aspects of property administration
- Borrowing calculations
- VAT registration and returns
- Contribution processing including identifying payments over the AA
- In-specie contributions
- Processing and calculating pension benefits
- Payment of benefits and monitoring ongoing pension benefit cases
- Death benefit calculations
- Transfers in and out
- Investment transactions including identifying non-standard investments
- Dealing with enquiries from client, advisers and other third parties.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to organise workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in all aspects of administration within the SIPP industry.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience is being offered to the right candidate.
Benefits include Death in service, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme.
Monday 15th April 2019 – 08.00 am
Please send your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org