Job Title: SIPP Administrator
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in the UK, Malta, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man. We are currently seeking to employ a SIPP Pensions Administrator in our UK division.
As a member of the team, you will be expected to provide administration services for our SIPP clients.
You will be responsible for all aspects of SIPP administration from new business to settling benefits and will be dealing with financial advisers, clients and a range of investment and pensions providers, including administering commercial properties held in our SIPP.
You will need to be able to work quickly and accurately.
It is important that you can build relationships with our advisers and clients and deliver an exceptional service.
Knowledge and experience:
The role is extremely varied and you will need to be able to work under pressure. You will be joining a small team and be expected to share knowledge and help out less experienced members of the team.
You will have the skills to carry out the following duties for SIPP with minimal supervision:
- All aspects of client onboarding and SIPP establishment
- All aspects of property administration
- Borrowing calculations
- VAT registration and returns
- Contribution processing including identifying payments over the Annual Allowance
- Processing and calculating pension benefits
- Payment of benefits and monitoring ongoing pension benefit cases
- Death benefit calculations
- Transfers in and out both cash and in specie
- Investment transactions including identifying non-standard investments
- Dealing with enquiries from client, advisers and other third parties.
- At least 3 years SIPP experience
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to organise workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Numerical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Origo options transfer service would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience using a SIPP database system is desirable.
We would be keen to hear from anybody with relevant work experience who is looking for a fresh challenge in a successful and growing business.
Position: Full time
Salary: A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered to the right candidate
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com