Job Title: UK SIPP Pensions Administrator
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom.
The company is currently seeking to employ a Pensions Administrator based in Malta but predominantly responsible for the administration of UK SIPP business. This role is ideally suited for someone with existing Pensions administration or finance experience but looking to expand their skills and technical knowledge further by developing in depth knowledge of the UK pensions market or a recent graduate looking to develop a a career in an area with excellent career potential in finance.
The role is technical in nature and demands a wide range of skills to undertake the day-to-day duties of managing a Retirement Scheme, as well as ensuring its members and international financial advisers are all serviced in a compliant, professional and efficient manner.
The role has significant career potential within a substantial international group, and there may also be an opportunity to travel with the Group.
Reporting directly to the Senior Administrator/ Assistant Group Head of Administration, the selected candidate will:
- Develop technical expertise in the Pension Regulation pertaining to administering a SIPP
- Process new business cases in a timely manner ensuring compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority and Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) requirements at all times
- Process Transfer requests and income payments ensuring compliance at all times.
- Be the first point of contact for the Advisers, members and UK scheme administrators
- Handle adviser/member queries and providing them with a generally well supported service
- Ensure all statutory and disclosure requirements are met in a timely manner
- Be involved in a range of projects already scheduled and also for projects driven by regular UK Regulatory changes.
Technical knowledge and professional qualifications:
- Previous experience in the administration of pensions or the financial services industry is desirable but not essential. Recent Graduates also welcome to apply.
- Ability to work as part of an administration team in close contact with the financial advisers.
- Knowledge of administrating UK pension arrangements would be an advantage.
- A degree and progression or willingness to work towards pension qualifications with support.
- Ability to prioritise work and to deliver business needs and urgent deadlines.
- Aptitude for IT systems including Word, Excel, pension administration platforms and document imaging.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter and ability to question
- Good communication skills over the phone
- Ability to work within a team environment and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work on projects and carry out research.
Basis: Full time
Salary range: Highly Competitive / dependent on experience
To Apply: Send a CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org