Why Choose Superlite QROPS?
Our Superlite QROPS is designed for pension funds of up to £39,999 in value. In general a QROPS solution can offer many benefits. You should discuss your options with your professional adviser but some key considerations are outlined below. Our QROPS products are available through Malta, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man where some local variations may apply. Your professional adviser will discuss the most suitable jurisdiction with you and the different arrangements within each jurisdiction.
- Your retirement benefits may be drawn at any time between the ages of 55 and 75.
- You can withdraw up to 30% of the accumulated fund, when benefits have started as a pension commencement lump sum. (PCLS)
- Pension Commencement Lump Sums are paid free of tax across all jurisdictions.
- Across our QROPS jurisdictions there is an extensive network of Double Tax Treaties, which allows income to be paid gross, where an effective treaty is in place. Malta leads the way with the number of treaties.
- Flexible drawdown options.
- The option to rebase the currency of the scheme to that of the residence of the member.
- No Lifetime allowance cap in place once you transfer to a QROPS.
- The ability to pass 100% of your residual pension assets to your beneficiaries on Death.
- Free transfers to any other Momentum QROPS or SIPP product should client circumstances change.
Investment Options Available
QROPS can hold many different types of investments, with some restrictions in line with the investment guidelines adopted by the Trustees.