Why Choose Momentum Advanced SIPP?
- The ability to hold a wide range of assets in line with our investment policy.
- Fixed and transparent pricing based on the underlying assets within your SIPP.
- Flexible withdrawals in line with UK Pension legislation.
- The appointment of Professional Trustees to safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations.
- Complete flexibility on the frequency and payment of contributions.
- Pension drawdown available from Age 55 onwards.
- Significant tax advantages in line with current legislation.
Investment Options Available
Your SIPP can be invested in any of the following:
- UK quoted stocks, shares, gilts and debentures;
- Shares quoted on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM);
- Stocks and shares traded on a recognised overseas stock exchange;
- Futures and options relating to shares quoted on a recognised stock exchange;
- Hedge funds;
- Bank and building society accounts;
- Unit trusts, investment trusts and OEICs;
- Insurance company funds; and
The SIPP gives you the freedom to appoint an authorised investment adviser or manager, or alternatively to manage the investments yourself.