Why Choose Momentum International Lite SIPP?
- Available for non-UK Residents only.
- Your appointed professional adviser will be a regulated international firm that is able to guide you on your international pension options.
- The ability to hold assets that are appropriate for international clients, yet meet the key Regulatory requirements in the UK.
- The ability to transfer to one of our multi-Jurisdictional pension products free of charge.
- The appointment of Professional Trustees to safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations.
- Flexible withdrawals in line with UK Pension legislation.
- Fixed and transparent pricing.
- Complete flexibility on the frequency and payment of contributions.
- Pension drawdown available from Age 55 onwards.
- Significant tax advantages in line with current legislation.
Investment Options Available
Our Momentum International Lite SIPP can invest in Brooks MacDonald International, an International Managed Portfolio Service.