Why Choose Momentum International Lite SIPP?
- Available for non-UK Residents only.
- Your appointed professional adviser will be a regulated international firm that is able to guide you on your international pension options.
- The ability to hold assets that are appropriate for international clients, yet meet the key Regulatory requirements in the UK.
- The ability to transfer to one of our multi-Jurisdictional pension products free of charge.
- The appointment of Professional Trustees to safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations.
- Flexible withdrawals in line with UK Pension legislation.
- Fixed and transparent pricing.
- Complete flexibility on the frequency and payment of contributions.
- Pension drawdown available from Age 55 onwards.
- Significant tax advantages in line with current legislation.
Investment Options Available
Our Momentum International Lite SIPP can invest in Brooks MacDonald International, an International Managed Portfolio Service.
SIPP Investments... SIPP Investment Providers...