Why Choose Momentum International SIPP - Platform Option?
- Available for non – UK Residents only
- Your appointed professional adviser will be a regulated firm that is able to advice you on your international pension options.
- The ability to hold assets that are appropriate for international clients, and meet the key Regulatory requirements in the UK.
- The ability to transfer to one of our multi-jurisdictional pension products free of charge
- The appointment of Professional Trustees to safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations
- Flexible withdrawals in line with UK pension legislation
- Income drawdown available from Age 55 onwards
- Complete flexibility on the frequency and payment of contributions
- A transparent Product & Platform Fee on a fixed percentage basis
- No dealing charges on over 4,000 funds
- Online access to the Conexim Platform to view and monitor your investments
- Significant tax advantages in line with UK current legislation
Investment Options Available
Your SIPP can be invested in any of the following:
- UK quoted stocks, shares, gilts and debentures
- Shares quoted on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM)
- Stocks and shares traded on a recognised overseas stock exchange exc Indian, Slovenian & Greek stock exchanges
- Units trusts, investment trusts and OEICs where the fund manager has an agreement with Pershing Securities International Ltd
The International SIPP gives you the freedom to appoint an authorised investment advisor or manager, or alternatively to manage the investments yourself.