Why Choose Momentum International SIPP?
- Available for non-UK Residents only.
- Your appointed professional adviser will be a regulated international firm that is able to guide you on your international pension options.
- The ability to hold assets that are appropriate for international clients, yet meet the key Regulatory requirements in the UK.
- The ability to transfer to one of our multi-Jurisdictional pension products free of charge.
- The appointment of Professional Trustees to safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations.
- Flexible withdrawals in line with UK Pension legislation.
- Fixed and transparent pricing.
- Complete flexibility on the frequency and payment of contributions.
- Pension drawdown available from Age 55 onwards.
- Significant tax advantages in line with current legislation.
Investment Options Available
Your SIPP can be invested in any of the following:
- UK quoted stocks, shares, gilts and debentures;
- Shares quoted on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM);
- Stocks and shares traded on a recognised overseas stock exchange;
- Futures and options relating to shares quoted on a recognised stock exchange;
- Hedge funds;
- Bank and building society accounts;
- Unit trusts, investment trusts and OEICs;
- Insurance company funds; and
- Commercial property and land.
The International SIPP gives you the freedom to appoint an authorised investment adviser or manager, or alternatively to manage the investments yourself.