Why Choose A SSAS?
- A wide range of assets, including UK commercial property, can be held in line with our investment policy.
- Our SSAS can lend up to 50% of its net asset value to a participating employer on commercial terms for the purpose of its trade.
- Our SSAS can borrow up to 50% of its net asset value in order to facilitate the acquisition of Commercial Property subject to the lenders consent.
- Complete flexibility on the frequency and payment of employer contributions.
- Transparent pricing.
- Our Trust Deed & Rules, in line with current UK Pension legislation, allows for full flexibility when taking benefits.
- As a Professional Trustee, Momentum SSAS Trustees Limited will safeguard and administer your assets in line with appropriate regulations.
Investment Options Available
A SSAS can invest in the following:
- UK quoted stocks, shares, gilts and debentures;
- Shares quoted on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM);
- Stocks and shares traded on a recognised overseas stock exchange;
- Futures and options relating to shares quoted on a recognised stock exchange;
- Hedge funds;
- Bank and building society accounts;
- Unit trusts, investment trusts and OEICs;
- Insurance company funds;
- UK Commercial property and land.