Job Title: Claims Associate – Malta
Momentum Pensions Group is one of the world’s leading International Pensions providers, and operates through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom. The company is currently seeking to employ a Claims Associate in its Malta division.
Momentum Pensions provide international pension schemes in Malta, UK, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man, a key part of this services involves the processing and payments of retirement, divorce and death benefits to Members and their beneficiaries based all over the world.
The role is interesting and technical in nature, and you will learn how to apply regulations from Malta, UK and Gibraltar including the appropriate tax treatment of all retirement payments. The role is varied and requires a wide range of skills to undertake the day-to-day duties to ensure Members and International Financial Advisors are all serviced in a compliant, professional, and efficient manner.
Reporting directly to the Claims Assistant Manager and with support of a Senior Administrator, the successful candidate will focus on:
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop a technical expertise in financial and tax regulations in key jurisdictions including Malta, UK and Gibraltar having received in-depth training.
- Process retirement and other claims payments ensuring compliance with the MFSA Rules, Malta Inland Revenue, Gibraltar Income Tax and Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) requirements at all times.
- Be the first point of contact for all benefit queries received from Financial and Tax Advisers and Members from around the world, providing them with a very well supported service.
- Be involved in a range of projects already scheduled and projects driven by Regulatory changes.
- Numerate and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written.
- Work on their own or as part of a team and maintain confidentiality.
- Confident with the ability to ask questions.
- Ability to work on projects.
- Ability to prioritise work and to deliver to given deadlines.
- Aptitude for IT systems especially Word and Excel.
Experience and Knowledge:
Previous knowledge and experience in the pensions industry are recommended but would consider someone with previous experience in financial services or banking industry as full training will be given.
Recent Graduates are welcome to apply as full training will be given.
The role is ideally suited to someone looking to develop a career in an area with excellent prospects in finance.
Company Name: Momentum Pensions Malta Limited
Salary: A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered to the right candidate.
Basis: Indefinite – Full Time
Group Life Insurance
Private medical Insurance (after a qualifying period)
Support with costs and study leave to undertake professional exams in financial planning or financial advice.
To apply, send a CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org