Job Title: Compliance Associate – Malta
As a Compliance Associate you will be reporting into the Assistant Head of Compliance and assisting in the day-to-day running of the compliance activities to ensure adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Act as the point of contact to the Sales Department in setting up and reviewing Terms of Business with Introducers to ensure compliance on all regulatory matters.
- Undertaking compliance checks on customer onboarding.
- Conducting ongoing compliance monitoring according to the customer risk assessment.
- Reviewing and monitoring compliance with Malta Pensions Rules in particular due diligence requirements.
- Keeping abreast with public statements issued by global and local Regulatory bodies and provide impact analysis of any changes.
- Dealing with requests and enquiries received from Regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
- Participating in compliance projects including the development and implementation of compliance related policies and procedures and remediation work.
- Prepare and deliver training intra-company as necessary.
- Assist on data protection matters that may arise, including dealing and coordinating data subject access requests and ensure that that the regulatory time frames are respected.
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic, who has a solid understanding of Compliance principles, the preferred candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Communicate clearly and professionally at all levels.
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure and within tight timescales.
Experience and Knowledge: The ideal candidate will ideally have worked in the Financial Services Industry for at least 3 years. Knowledge in Regulatory Compliance and AML Legislation is required.
Salary: A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualification is being offered to the right candidate.
Basis: Full Time
To apply, send a CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org